The Department of Business Administration and Economics offers several programs to satisfy the differing needs and desires of students majoring in business. Students prepare to meet the demands of graduate school and the business and economic challenges facing them upon the completion of their college program. To help achieve this, the department teaches students how to work with people and solve problems, while giving practical training that will prepare them for a wide variety of careers.
- The Business Department consistently graduates the largest number of students with Bachelor’s Degrees.
- The Business Club is one of the largest and most active clubs on campus
- The Enactus Club engages in social entrepreneurship, utilizing entrepreneurship skills developed in business classes in service learning projects
- The Business Department gives out over $10,000 in business student scholarships every year
- The curriculum for all business degrees has recently been updated and revised and internships are now required for all degrees. An internship coordinator will assist students seeking internships.
- The Business Department actively engages its students with the business community. Local businesses have recently implemented a number of suggestions from student service learning projects.
Business Administration & Economics
Pacific Union College
One Angwin Avenue
Angwin, CA 94508
Phone: (707) 965-6238
Fax: (707) 965-6237
Contact Department »