Degree Completion Programs
Student Learning Outcomes
- Encourage the social, emotional, and moral development of young children.
- Integrate faith and learning into early childhood education.
- Evaluate and create healthy, safe, and effective indoor and outdoor learning environments for infants and toddlers.
- Create developmentally appropriate curriculum for infants and toddlers.
- Demonstrate knowledge and proficiency in guidance approaches which promote intrinsic motivation for positive behavior.
- Demonstrate proficiency in instructional planning and teaching in the areas of math, science, and emergent literacy.
- Demonstrate knowledge of inclusive practices for young children with special needs and multicultural backgrounds.
- Demonstrate knowledge and abilities needed to administer a quality early childhood education program.