Degree Completion Programs
Student Learning Outcomes
- Identify, analyze, and assess problems and opportunities facing organizations.
- Evaluate financial health of an organization by reading and analyzing the financial statements
- Understand economic issues and how they affect the country, including organizations and
- Recognize and respond to legal and ethical situations in a reasoned manner.
- Communicate effectively and professionally through written and oral reports and presentations
- Describe the major approaches to decision making.
- Evaluate the major theories of motivation, how they differ, and how they are similar.
- Understand the importance of Human Resources in the twenty-first century.
- Explain the importance of organizations responsibility to society.
- Observe how multinational firms adapt their business strategy to more effectively coexist
with global competitive pressures.