To be eligible for admission students should:
- Have completed 90 transferable quarter (60 semester) credits.
- Have two years of work experience.
In addition, to be successful in the accelerated course environment, it is highly recommended that students have the following "Foundations of Learning" general education courses prior to beginning the program:
- College English I
- College English II
- Speech Communication
- Intermediate Algebra
To apply, students should take the following steps:
- Complete the application form.
- Complete transcript request form(s)–one for each college attended.
- Mail with your application any copies of documents indicating prior college level education or training:
- Unofficial transcript
- College grade reports
- CLEP or DANTES scores
- Military records: DD214 or equivalent
- Professional licenses
- Submit the application, the $25 non-refundable application fee, and the completed transcript request form(s) to:
Pacific Union College
Degree Completion Programs
One Angwin Avenue
Angwin, CA 94508
Toll Free 1-888-311-4782 or (1-888-311-4PUC)
- When all of the above documents are on file, the application will be processed, and you will be promptly notified in writing of the action taken.
- (Optional) Apply for state and federal financial aid by contacting PUC for state and federal applications. Financial Aid Information
Acceptance and Follow-up Procedures:
- If accepted, the applicant will be notified of acceptance by a letter, which will include the following:
- A transcript analysis sheet providing a list of all graduation requirements completed and what courses are needed in order to graduate (based on available transcripts).
- A notification of acceptance status.
- Work with the Program Advisor to develop a plan to complete remaining General Education courses.
The Registration Process:
When applicants have been accepted and their finances are in order, they will be registered for the entire 61 quarter credits in the major.
Note: Students are responsible for submitting forms requesting official transcripts for all college work attempted. Anyone who willfully refrains from submitting all college level scholastic records, or does not give full and truthful information concerning previous attendance at other college education institutions, will not knowingly be accepted or retained as a student. The Degree Completion Programs office will, with the use of the Transcript Request form, request that the student's transcripts be sent to PUC.
In the event of program cancellation by the college due to insufficient enrollment, all deposits will be refunded or applied to the next cohort start date.
Pacific Union College does not discriminate against students on the basis of race, religion, color, handicap, national origin, or sex.